Want to find creative ways to engage ALL students?
Want to create your own digital curriculum materials?
Want to use free web tools or apps?
Join us for a full day hands on workshop!!
21st Century Teaching Tools
Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 9AM – 3PM
Place: Piscataway, NJ
Topics to be covered include:
- Developing a plan for modifying your materials to meet the needs of ALL learners
- Utilize FREE web tools to engage students. Tools we will explore include:
- Google Sites
- Google Drive
- Leverage the power of mobile devices (iPads, tablets, Chromebooks, etc.) to share curriculum materials.
- We will use various apps to develop materials. Apps will include:
- Book Creator
- and many more!
- Build materials on your laptop, iPad, Android tablet or Google Chromebook
- Bring your files with you and you leave with modified curriculum materials!!
- Participants will have access to digital resources after the session through a collaborative web presence
MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN MOBILE LEARNING DEVICE TO BUILD YOUR OWN DIGITAL MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS.
To Register for this workshop, complete the form below.
Please note: Registration is not confirmed until payment is received.