With over 30 years practical experience providing vocational assessment and job accommodations, I am uniquely qualified to provide an array of services to consumers with disabilities and the professionals who support them.
- 25 + years providing direct evaluation / recommendation services to the New Jersey Department of Labor, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- The ability to employ a host of technology solutions to meet the needs of employees, including the ability to engineer one-of-a-kind custom worksite fixtures.
- Experience training employees with disabilities on a spectrum of technology solutions to enable them to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
- Training for employers on strategies / solutions to hire and retain employees with disabilities.
- Experience developing a training program for the New Jersey Department of Labor, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services – AT Consideration in the Job Accommodation Process. This full day training program was delivered to every DVR counselor throughout the state of New Jersey. In addition, follow up support was provided to local offices after the training to ensure successful implementation of the consideration process.
- Workplace and Vocational Rehabilitation Strand Manager for Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Annual Conference from 2007 – 2015.