Looking for an exciting way to kick off your event? Let’s talk. I can develop an engaging, motivating presentation to get your participants ready for a powerful learning experience.
Recent Keynote Presentations include:
- TechKnowledgy VA Conference – April 2019
- Prairie Lakes (IA) Assistive Technology in Education Conference – November 2018
- 17th Annual U.S. Conference on disAbility – University of Scranton – October 2018
- Assistive Technology on the Mississippi (ATOM) Conference – December 2017
- AssistTech Know Conference, Grand Rapids, MI – October 2016
- LATI Summer Summit, Alexandria LA – June 2016
- Charting the Cs, Alexandria, MN – April 2016
- Vernon Summer Tech Camp, Vernon, NJ – June 2015
Keynote Session options:
Inclusive Technology Supports All!
The Future is Now: Technology for All
For people without disabilities, technology makes things easier. For people with disabilities, technology makes things possible. (IBM Training Manual, 1991)
This quote has never been more appropriate for people with disabilities. We are in exciting times: technology is everywhere. Tablets, smartphones, chromebooks, “the Cloud”, Wearables. What does it all mean? Let’s explore technology and, more importantly, its broader application in our schools. How can we harness all these great tools to effectively meet the needs of ALL students regardless of ability? The future of successful technology integration starts today!
Watch the introduction I created for my 12/5/17 – Assistive Technology on the Mississippi (ATOM) Conference Keynote session:
I can work collaboratively with your group to design an experience specifically for your group.
Let’s work together to make your next event a huge success! Complete the form to start the conversation.
I have presented nationally and internationally on a variety of topics, including a 2 day live training event titled AT Bootcamp: Assessment delivered to the staff of the MADA Assistive Technology Center in Doha, Qatar.
I was a key member of the team that developed and delivered the Assistive Technology Applications Certificate Program (ATACP), a hybrid 100 hour certificate course in assistive technology from the Center on Disabilities at California State University, Northridge. For more information about the ATACP, visit the website.